Monday, June 16, 2008

GRACIAS ... MERCI ... DANKA ... GRATSI

As Carrie said below, I will also have a more coherent blog after another coffee...OR a nap.

I can't thank everyone enough for coming out. The night was already complete with amazing performances by Lannen Fall, Socratic, and The Graduate. I can't tell you how much we appreciate all of those guys for playing and celebrating with us! It was so awesome to have my mom, brother/donation man, Bethany, roommates, upstairs mates, work friends, Carrie's bro and friends, Amena, Matt, Alex, Josh, Sean, Jamie, Carmelina, Pat, Bruuuce, and every single person who came. It was a wonderful way to celebrate 1 year! OK, so maybe a few too many soco & lime shots....ehhh nahh.

Happy for real birthday to my mom...Love You! (She rules!) Looking forward to posting the pictures in a few!

Carrie...oh yeah thank you for showing up too...and being the shit.

Here's a picture of my favorite part of The Graduate show:

as usual - lots of love,
naomi

No comments: